Last week we held a presentation for the European Commission as one of the eight projects that has been selected by the Commission to get sponsored and funded the coming 18 months.
Factories Of The Imagination is a 18 month during multidisciplinair cultural project founded by Maarten Besseling (In A Cabin With, The Green Motel) and Elena Tupyseva (Non-Commercial Dance Organisation Tsekh). The highlights of the project:
- Two multidisciplinair productions developed in Moscow and Kostroma Russia with artists from West Europe and Russia. The disciplines involved are: (live) music, contemporary dance, theater, video and choreography.
- An art and performance festival in Kostroma May/June 2012
- A conference about the past, now and future of cross-over productions in West Europe and Russia.
'FACTORIES OF THE IMAGINATION' SELECTED FOR EUROPEAN COMMISSION GRANT
- Album production, recording and mixing
- (tour) Management
- Cultural international relations
- Cultural productions & bookings (festivals, tours, mappings and events)
- Cultural fundraising
- Music productions (worldwide)
- Canada tour management and bookings for Aestrid
- Starting April 2013 The Green Motel / Maarten Besseling will take care of all the international relations, publishing (contacts), planning and administration for STUDIO TAKT and KR∆MPFH∆FT
- Recording and mixing a full length album for Candy Barville
- Knalland recordings and mixing for the upcoming album
- Pien Feith is using the studio to prepare for their new live shows
- Aestrid overdubs for their new album (Function Records, UK)
- Full Erny Green album recording and mixing
- In a Cabin with Brasil-Netherlands exchange recordings with Jasper Verhulst (Moss), Bjorn Ottenheim (zZz), Michiel Klein (Eklin/Adept) and Marcia Castro (BRA)